Mexican Guadalupe Mexican Guadalupe

Good job

That was a good "bob" parody, funny stuff...and in reply to Kitsune who wrote a thesus on why you suck for making fun of mexicans......first of all us Americans ARE all blond and are racist to hell and back. Second of all.....by stating:

"Just who in the hell do you think you are judging us? If you're american, you should look at the shit that country's done in the past, and is doing in the present.

If you want to make a point by calling someone out on their racism.....that's fine but by retaliating with the same type of shit just makes you look like a hypocrite. Someone needs to lay back and have a couple of Coronas because you're so uptight that we wouldn't even be able to fit an ounce of coke let alone 20 kilos in your tight ass.

notintheface responds:

Thank you. I'm exhausted from my counter-review to the guy below, but it's good to know I have support from others in my crusade to be a prick. :o) I'm not daft enough to realize that 20 kilos of cocaine wouldn't fit into anyone's ass, but it's funny to create the image anyways-- Much like trying to picture fitting a red-hot iron poker into Kitsune's pee-hole.

Van Gogh Tribute Van Gogh Tribute

good stuff

I think you're about two steps away from cutting your fucking ear off. I think it would have been more powerful if you had DMX "Party Up" as the background music. good day

Citron-Rochell responds:

I think it was Picasso who did the ear removal. Thanks for the constrictive crit.

Doughguy Bloopers Doughguy Bloopers

Pretty funny

Nice animation, pretty funny......the only take that I didn't think was funny was "you forgot to bake me" because the "dough boy" is "dough" he's not supposed to be baked, if he was baked he wouldn't be "dough".

richl.comRock,Paper,Sciss richl.comRock,Paper,Sciss